(internal screaming)Artist: Shul
Day 15 - Wearing Different Styled Clothes
fantasy AU, playing off my other fairy tale thought bunny.. featuring prince levi the fearsome warrior and eren the lowly dragon trainer <3
this may accidentally become a full doujin saga. =u=lll
Doubtful. The city of Dallas bought a few major equipment things last time this happened. But even with what they did have, it hasn’t been enough to fight the whole freeze, then melt, and re-freeze pattern so well. Not to mention our roads can’t handle plows and other huge machines as they will just tear them up. The roads are made to handle super high heat.
Denton, and other cities/areas outside the major metroplex definitely don’t have the funds for such things equipment.
What we have here is a freak storm of magical proportions. Chances of this happening again are pretty small. But then again, if it’s happened once, it could happen again. I just wouldn’t expect it anytime soon.
I am also amused at the people outside Texas asking me about winter tires. We don’t have such things. I knew of chains on tires because of movies and things, but aside from that, I had no idea there were seasonal tires. I just thought a tire was a tire.
This scans from this site (just had to find it again).
I couldn’t not share Trowa in go-go boots and shorts…
Thought I’d do serious pictures before I do silly ones , and this is on my back patio in the snow (obviously)
My roomie made me a temporary stocking as I can’t find mine anywhere in the house.
I mentioned it would not hold candy so she added the candy cane to prove it would indeed hold candy.
"You’re a cute"
Those are phrases I often say or in the case of bad anime and John Deere, things I enjoy or collect.
1. I tend to wear the same colors when it comes to clothing. Purple, black, green, and blue. Rarely anything outside of that. Why? Because I’m pretty self conscious about my skin. It’s crazy pale and pink. I love the pale…hate the pink. Those colors just work best and reduce the pink tones a bit.
2. I do not like movies with aliens. Fire in the Sky will reduce me to tears and I will flip my shit. It’s not pretty. Also E.T. and Close Encounters of the Third Kind can fuck right off too. Star Trek is ok though as it’s obvious actors are under the goofy makeup. MIB is also ok.
3. I’m in a polyamorous relationship and have been for quite sometime. We are very happy. They tend to keep me in line… which I seriously need sometimes.
4. I have no interest in having kids or getting married really. I would much rather spoil the hell out of my brother’s kids one day. If and when he has them. Which best not be any time soon.
5. I’m actually really bad at conversations outside my friend group. However, sit me down in a business or PR setting and it’s like magical things happen. Outside of business I tend to freeze up and don’t talk much. I can fake it really well, but I usually don’t. I WANT to talk to people, but I feel awkward. Though depending on circumstances I can suck it up and do whatever it is I gotta do…especially if the other person is obviously feeling way more nervous and awkward then me.
So a few of my roomies and many of my friends are still in school. This is finals week for UNT. UNT has been closed since last Friday and may close tomorrow.
It has seriously screwed student workers out of hours (most have a huge break in work after graduation begins) and of course all of the finals.
No idea what is going to happen as one of the only options is to try and cram every final into a two day period as graduations start Friday.
Some professors have said ‘fuck it’ or have thrown something together online. However, this hasn’t been the case for ALL professors.
All I know is people are VERY stressed and the whole situation sucks for everyone.